DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Cat Bookmark for Mom or Grandma
Click here for a larger photo of the FRONT or here for a larger photo
of the BACK. Close the
photo window when done viewing.
We also have a number of other
bookmarks that aren't specifically for Mom or for Grandma, but which
would still make great gifts.
Choose a great book for mom to present with
this crafted bookmark and I'm sure it will melt hearts! I didn't make a colour
template version of the craft because I figured that mom or grandma would appreciate it
more if the children coloured or painted it themselves.
- a hole punch (or have an adult snip carefully with scissors),
- something to colour with (crayons, markers, paints, etc.),
- wool or ribbon,
- to make the craft last longer, you can cover with contact paper or laminate it.
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour and cut out the template. Younger kids may need help with this.
- Fold template in half along the center line and glue to make the bookmark.
- Cover with contact paper or laminate (optional).
- Punch a hole at the bottom of the bookmark and thread wool or ribbon through to make the kitty's tail.
- Feel free to decorate further with sparkles, sparkle glue, sequins or anything else the kids can think of. Just don't make it too
lumpy or it will tend to fall out of the book.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP in most browsers).
Printable version of these