DLTK's Crafts for Kids
All About Mom - Fill in the Blanks Worksheet
Contributed by Leanne Guenther
Print out the template, draw a picture of your mom and fill in the blanks about your mom. There are a few
versions available -- I'm sure I didn't get everyone, but I did make versions for mom, mum, stepmom and grandma.
Dad, an older sibling or another adult helper can:
- help the child spell the words, or.
- Print the answers the child gives very lightly in pencil for the child to trace, or.
- For very young children, fill in the blanks based on the answers they give.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Printable version of these instructions