DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Kwanzaa Napkin Ring Craft
© by Leanne Guenther
This makes a good craft for a Kwanzaa party. It's fairly
quick to do if you do the first four steps prior to the party.
Then let the party-goers glue on their own corn cobs, use stickers
and sparkles to decorate, and inscribe their names.
It goes well as a table decoration along with the matching
You will need a toilet paper roll, printer, piece of paper, scissors,
glue, and crayons.
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the rectangular piece onto the tp roll.
- Cut the tp roll into 3 pieces along the dotted lines.
- Glue the corn cob onto the napkin ring to decorate.
Alternative Decorating Ideas:
- Use stickers, sparkles, sparkle glue, or felt to decorate
the napkin ring further.
- Use a marker to inscribe the name of the guest on each napkin
- Glue pieces of hard corn onto the ring to decorate further.
- Set your page margins to zero (FILE, PAGE SETUP on most
browsers) so the templates print out fully.
- Close template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).