Even the youngest crafters can make this project. It's great for preschoolers to make and hang from the ceiling.
- single hole punch (or an adult can use scissors or sharp pencil),
- cotton balls or shredded newspaper,
- black marker or wiggly eyes.
- IF HANGING: short piece of string, wool or ribbon
- Print two copies of the template (or just draw your ghosts freehand but make them the same size).
- Cut out the ghosts (adults will need to help with this).
- Decorate one of the ghosts with a spooky (or cute) ghost face.
- Staple all the way around the edge of the ghosts, leaving an opening at the bottom.
- Stuff ghosts with shredded paper (kids age 3+ love to help with this step).
- Finish stapling the ghost closed.
- Punch a few holes in the bottom of the ghost and tie streamers to hang down (they'll wave in the breeze).
- Staple a short piece of string to the top to hang from the ceiling.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).