Crafts > [Bats] [Frankenstein] [Ghosts] [Monsters] [Owls] [Pumpkins] [Spiders] [Treat Bags] [Witches] [Vampires] [Other]
DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Ghost Paper Craft
This is a simple color, cut and paste paper craft that
is fun for children to make at Halloween.
- Optional: large wiggly eyes.
- Print out the template of choice and color them as appropriate.
- Cut out the template pieces. (this step may require adult
- Glue pieces together:
- Head shape (template 2) should go on body (template 1)
- Glue the bow (template 2) under the chin
- Glue the Happy Halloween sign into one of the hands or onto the chest
- Glue the bats wherever you like to decorate (I glued mine beside the
- Optional: Glue wiggly eyes over the template eyes if you like.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).