Crafts > [Bats] [Frankenstein] [Ghosts] [Monsters] [Owls] [Pumpkins] [Spiders] [Treat Bags] [Witches] [Vampires] [Other]
DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Halloween Bat Napkin Ring Craft
This makes a good craft for a Halloween party. It's fairly quick to do if you do the first four steps prior to the
party. Then let the party-goers glue on their own bats, use stickers and sparkles to decorate, and inscribe their names.
- toilet paper roll,
- something to color with
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the Template pieces.
- Glue the rectangular piece onto the tp roll.
- Cut the tp roll into 4 pieces along the dotted lines.
- Glue on the bats to decorate.
Alternative Decorating Ideas:
- Use stickers, sparkles, sparkle glue, or felt to decorate the napkin ring further.
- Use a marker to inscribe the name of the guest on each napkin ring.
- Print the black and white template on construction paper. Print a second copy on white paper and mix & match the pieces.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).