I love handprint crafts! I save each one in a special binder and peek at them every so often. It's fun to compare and see how they've grown.
Materials you will need for this wreath are glue, scissors, and orange, black and green paint or construction paper.
There are two ways to do this craft. One is to
trace the child's hand onto paper and cut out the prints. The second is to make paint
handprints on the paper and cut those out.
- Make nine handprints (3 of each colour).
- Cut out the prints and glue to form a wreath.
- You can decorate the wreath further with pictures of halloween creatures (like bats, ghosts or pumpkins). These can be:
- stickers you've purchased.
- hand drawn artwork by the children.
- pictures from colouring books, magazines or fliers.
- or use the templates I've attached below.
Optional Decoration Templates:
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).