Crafts > [Bats] [Frankenstein] [Ghosts] [Monsters] [Owls] [Pumpkins] [Spiders] [Treat Bags] [Witches] [Vampires] [Other]
DLTK's Holiday Crafts for Kids
Halloween Spooky Snowflakes
Spooky snowflakes are a lot of fun for us to make as we usually have our first big snowfall right around Halloween.
- hole punch
- You can print out the template or just use it as a general guide to give you an idea on how to do the snowflake.
- Fold the paper in half (left to right) and then in half again (bottom to top)
Then fold the
paper twice again, into triangles. (Generally speaking these are just the folds you'd do any time you're making paper snowflakes!)
Trim the top
off so it's even - you have to trim quite a bit off.
- Cut out your snowflake using scissors and a hole punch (for dots like eyes). The peach colored images on the templates are the important ones... They create things like the skull and
the bat. The rest of the cuts, you can get creative with.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Bat and Skull Templates (B&W)