Contributed by Suzanne
Working with multi-handicapped kids, I came up with this easy craft to make.
- Elmer's School Glue.
- Plastic lid or styrofoam plate.
- 1 paper clip.
- black marker,
- small suction cup for window.
- Squeeze glue into shape of ghost on lid or plate.
- Let dry completely (it will be transparent).
- Peel glue off cut (if needed) into better shape of ghost.
- draw eyes and spooky mouth.
- Poke paper clip through head and hang in window with suction cup.
Just make sure it isn't too warm outside so the spooky ghost can't melt!