DLTK's Crafts for Kids
© by Leanne Guenther
contributed by Suzanne
Working with multi-handicapped kids, I came up with this easy craft to make.
- Elmer's School Glue.
- Plastic lid or
- 1 paper clip.
- black marker,
- small suction cup for window.
- Squeeze glue into shape of ghost on lid or plate.
- Let dry completely (it will be transparent).
- Peel glue off cut (if needed) into
better shape of ghost.
- draw eyes and spooky mouth.
- Poke paper clip through head and hang in window with suction cup.
Just make sure it isn't too warm outside so the spooky ghost can't melt!
Printable version of these instructions