DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Rainbow Easter Cake
Visit our new
recipes Activities to print this recipe on 3x5, 4x6 or full page.
contributed by Kathy
- Vanilla cake mix (mix according to package directions)
- food coloring (pink, green and blue)
- Vanilla icing or frosting.
- Take batter from vanilla cake and divide into 3 parts.
- Color each part differently with food coloring (pink, green and blue).
- Grease and flour a bundt pan.
- Layer the different colored batter in the pan.
- Bake, let cool.
- After taking the cake out of the pan, you cut the circle in half to get 2
arches (or 2 rainbows).
- Ice the cakes in different colors to look like a rainbow, and even when you cut it it will be a rainbow inside.