DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Sponge Bob Themed Easter Egg Holders
Contributed by Leanne Guenther
- something to color with
- Glue or tape
- Optional: cardboard tube
Even if you have a colour printer, you may prefer the black and white version which the kids can colour in themselves.
- Click on the template of your choice (below).
- Colour as appropriate.
- Cut the holders out. There are four on
- At this point you have two options.
- You can make an egg decoration -- wrap the strip of paper around
the egg and attach with a small piece of tape (you may have to trim the ends of the paper
depending on how big your egg is.
or DO WHAT WE DID:
- You can make an egg holder -- cut a cardboard roll into a one inch ring. Glue the strip of paper around the cardboard roll and place the egg gently in
the ring. It should stand nicely on the table.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP in most browsers).
Printable version of these instructions