DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Father's Day Sudoku Puzzles
Contributed by Leanne Guenther
I find the full fledged Sudoku to be too challenging for most
elementary school children, even with daddy helping so I have designed a modified 4x4 grid version.
The "easy" Sudoku puzzle is appropriate for preschool and kindergarten students.
The regular Sudoku puzzle is appropriate for grade 1 to 3 students and is still a fun themed activity for students in grades 4+.
- Print out the Father's Day sudoku puzzle of your choice.
- Complete the Sudoku puzzle making sure no image is repeated in a
row, a column or a square. You can draw the images in or just use
the numbers that correspond to the image.
- Alternative: You can print out a copy of the answer key
and cut out the individual squares. Give these squares to the child
to paste onto the puzzle template to solve it (sometimes it is
easier for the kids to solve the puzzles when they have the shapes
in front of them to play with)
- Close template window when done printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Printable version of these instructions