I'm actually the one who likes jigsaw puzzles in our house so around here they make a better mother's day than father's day gift but I figured some dads might be as addicted to them as I am!
- something to color with
- scissors or exacto knife
- Print out the jigsaw puzzle template.
- Cut out a piece of corrugated cardboard the same size as your template (8 1/2 x 11 ish). Glue your page onto it.
- ADULT: using sharp scissors or exacto knife, cut out the cardboard along the puzzle template lines.
- Close template window when done printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).